Families whose lives have been touched by the unfortunate death of a baby during pregnancy or shortly after birth share a unique type of grief and loss. Hope After Loss Organization (HALO) is here to help you find hope in the midst of your grief and encourage you through the healing process.
What is HALO?
HALO is a local support resource for families who have experienced the loss of a baby through miscarriage, stillbirth, early infant death or SIDS, regardless of where their loss took place.
What types of services do we offer?
Monthly Support Group Meetings
- Held at St. Nicholas Hospital on the first Thursday of each month at 7 p.m.
- Gain insight and understanding of the grief process and your loss as you share your feelings in a non-judgmental atmosphere with other parents who have walked a similar journey
- Adults only
- Facebook support community at HALO (Hope After Loss Organization)
For more information about HALO support services,
- For families with a pregnancy loss of 20 weeks or less in gestation
- Held annually in June
- Held at Holy Cross Cemetery in Sheboygan
- Extended family and friends are welcome
Fall Candlelight Vigil of Remembrance
- An annual memorial celebration for parents to remember their baby
Referrals to Additional Community Resources
- Counselors who specialize in pregnancy and loss
- Local support groups for children and teens
- Reading materials
please call (920) 457-5770 or email HALO@sns.hshs.org.