FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
May 28, 2011
Partners of St. Nicholas Hospital Award Scholarships to Five Sheboygan County High School Graduates
Sheboygan , Wis. — The Partners of St. Nicholas Hospital awarded five $1,000 scholarships to Sheboygan County high school graduates who plan to pursue healthcare related careers. Students receiving the scholarships were:
- Zakary Plautz, graduating from Sheboygan South High School; parents are Wendy Plautz and Ryan Posewitz.
- Rebecca Anne LeBeau, graduating from Sheboygan North High School; parents are Randy and Trudy LeBeau.
- Emma Claire Roy, graduating from Plymouth Comprehensive High School; parents are Tom and Ann Roy.
- Mary Catherine Asma, graduating from Cedar Grove-Belguim High School; parents are Joseph and Shirley Asma.
- Jacob Wheeler, graduating from Sheboygan Area Lutheran High School; parents are James and Kristine Wheeler.
The Partners of St. Nicholas Hospital support the services of St. Nicholas Hospital through its fund raising and volunteer activities. Funds for scholarships are raised through the annual Scholarship Card Party. This year's Card Party will be held September 22 at the Sheboygan Yacht Club beginning at noon.
About St. Nicholas Hospital
St. Nicholas Hospital is a non-profit hospital sponsored by the Hospital Sisters of St. Francis located at 3100 Superior Avenue, Sheboygan, Wisconsin. Their mission and vision is to provide family-centered, compassionate care without regard for race, creed, or ability to pay. This is achieved through the core values of respect, care, competence, and joy.
To learn more, visit www.stnicholashospital.org .
CONTACT: Ryan Perkins
St. Nicholas Hospital
3100 Superior Avenue
Sheboygan , WI 53081
News Room > Current News > News Archive