Financial contributions are vital to the healing ministry of HSHS St. Nicholas Hospital.
The HSHS St. Nicholas Foundation was established to safeguard the mission of the Hospital and carry forward the values and traditions of the Hospital Sisters for future generations.
Reaching out to meet the needs of our community has been a concern of HSHS St. Nicholas Hospital for 125 years. For example, although some patients have financial means to cover their treatment costs, many do not, and donations to the Foundation help the Hospital meet the cost of community care. Contributions are also used to purchase life-saving equipment, support programs and services for patients and their families, and provide healthcare-related academic scholarships for our colleagues.
HSHS St. Nicholas Foundation
3100 Superior Avenue
Sheboygan, Wisconsin 53081
A Division of The Hospital Sisters of St. Francis Foundation, Inc.
HSHS St. Nicholas Foundation Leadership Council
- Andrew J. Bagnall, FACHE, President & Chief Executive Officer, St. Nicholas Hospital
- Jonathan Bemis, Manager of Management Systems, Bemis Manufacturing Co.
- Stuart Brotz, VP Marketing Sales & Technical Services, Plastics Engineering Co.
- Jane Gapinski, Director, Marketing/Food Ingredients Division, Sargento Foods, Inc.
- Jennifer Grose, Community Member
- Suzanne Herold, MD, Community Member
- Craig Mazza, Palatium Care
- Laura Rector, Corporate Financial Analyst, Bemis Manufacturing Co.
- Steven Stauber, Business Development Banker, Community Bank & Trust
- Helen Veldboom, Community Member
- Linda Zimbal, Co-owner, Zimbal Minkery and Zimbal Farms, Inc.
- Ryan Zinkel, Attorney, Rohde Dales, LLP, Chairperson