– HSHS St. Nicholas Hospital is pleased to announce it now has five new, state-of-the-art operating rooms designed to better meet the needs of its patients and expert medical staff.
Features of the new operating rooms include:
- Nearly twice the amount of space as the former operating rooms
- State-of-the-art lighting
- Equipment booms that allow for additional space and efficiency
- New laparoscopic surgical systems
HSHS St. Nicholas Hospital will unveil the new operating rooms to the public during an open house on Thursday, Feb. 23. Tours, appetizers and refreshments will be available.
- Thursday, Feb. 23
- 4:30 to 6 p.m.
- HSHS St. Nicholas Hospital – 2nd Floor, 3100 Superior Ave., Sheboygan
HSHS St. Nicholas Hospital also recently unveiled the new Acuity Intensive Care/Intermediate Care Unit. View the video tour of the Acuity ICU/IMCU at HSHS St. Nicholas Hospital
About HSHS St. Nicholas Hospital
HSHS St. Nicholas Hospital is a non-profit hospital sponsored by the Hospital Sisters of St. Francis located at 3100 Superior Avenue, Sheboygan, Wisconsin. Our mission and vision is to provide family-centered, compassionate care without regard for race, creed, or ability to pay. This is achieved through our core values of respect, care, competence, and joy. To learn more, visit www.stnicholashospital.org
About Hospital Sisters Health System
Hospital Sisters Health System’s (HSHS) mission is to reveal and embody Christ’s healing love for all people through our high quality, Franciscan health care ministry. HSHS provides state-of-the-art health care to our patients and is dedicated to serving all people, especially the most vulnerable, at each of our 15 Local Systems and physician practices in Illinois (Belleville, Breese, Decatur, Effingham, Greenville, Highland, Litchfield, Shelbyville and Springfield) and Wisconsin (Chippewa Falls, Eau Claire, Oconto Falls, Sheboygan, and two in Green Bay). HSHS is sponsored by Hospital Sisters Ministries, and Hospital Sisters of St. Francis
is the founding institute. For more information about HSHS, visit www.hshs.org
. For more information about Hospital Sisters of St. Francis, visit www.hospitalsisters.org