FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
June 9 , 2008
Partners of St. Nicholas Hospital Award Scholarships to Five Sheboygan County High School Graduates
Sheboygan , Wis. --The Partners of St. Nicholas Hospital awarded five $1,000 scholarships to Sheboygan County high school graduates who plan to pursue healthcare -- related careers. Students receiving the scholarships were:
- Alex DeHaai, son of Michael and Doris DeHaai. A graduate of Cedar Grove/Belgium High School, Alex will pursue biomedical engineering at the University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Matthew Paluchniak, son of Steve and Mary Paluchniak. A graduate of Oostburg High School, Matthew will study athletic training/physical therapy at Concordia University in Mequon .
- Lisa Zastrow, daughter of Michael and Pamela Zastrow, Sr. A graduate of Random Lake High School, Lisa will study nursing at Concordia University in Mequon .
- Jessica Raml, daughter of Mark and Debra Raml. A graduate of Random Lake High School, Jessica will study physical therapy at the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse.
- Drew Wallace, son of Rich and Jeanne Wallace. A graduate of Random Lake High School, Drew will study pre-med at the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point.
The Partners of St. Nicholas Hospital support the services of St. Nicholas Hospital through its fund raising and volunteer activities. Funds for scholarships are raised through the annual Scholarship Card Party. This year's Card Party will be held September 25 at the Sheboygan Yacht Club beginning at noon.
About St. Nicholas Hospital
St. Nicholas Hospital is a non-profit hospital sponsored by the Hospital Sisters of St. Francis located at 3100 Superior Avenue, Sheboygan, Wisconsin. Their mission and vision is to provide family-centered, compassionate care without regard for race, creed, or ability to pay. This is achieved through the core values of respect, care, competence, and joy.
To learn more, visit www.stnicholashospital.org .
CONTACT: Ryan Perkins
St. Nicholas Hospital
3100 Superior Avenue
Sheboygan , WI 53081
News Room > Current News > News Archive