FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
June 8 , 2009
Partners of St. Nicholas Hospital Awards Scholarships to Five Sheboygan County High School Graduates
Sheboygan, Wis. The Partners of St. Nicholas Hospital awarded five $1,000 scholarships to Sheboygan County high school graduates who plan to pursue healthcare-related careers. Students receiving the scholarships were:
- Casey Hasenstein, graduate of Sheboygan Area Lutheran High School
- Kelly D. Becherer, graduate of Sheboygan North High School
- Megan Hofman, graduate of Sheboygan North High School
- Hannah Jo Draayers, graduate of Oostburg High School
- Kristine M. Kuffel, graduate of Oostburg High School
The Partners of St. Nicholas Hospital support the services of St. Nicholas Hospital through its fund raising and volunteer activities. Funds for scholarships are raised through the annual Scholarship Card Party and other special projects.
About St. Nicholas Hospital
St. Nicholas Hospital is a non-profit hospital sponsored by the Hospital Sisters of St. Francis located at 3100 Superior Avenue, Sheboygan, Wisconsin. Their mission and vision is to provide family-centered, compassionate care without regard for race, creed, or ability to pay. This is achieved through the core values of respect, care, competence, and joy.
To learn more, visit www.stnicholashospital.org .
CONTACT: Xue Yang
St. Nicholas Hospital
3100 Superior Avenue
Sheboygan , WI 53081
News Room > Current News > News Archive